[Yum] groupupdate in yum shell doesn't work (2.3.2-7)

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 15:01 -0400, Zing wrote:
> I'm using yum-2.3.2-7 in fc4 and trying to groupupdate to group name
> with spaces in it doesn't seem to work in the yum shell.  For instance,
> try "> groupupdate "System Tools" in yum shell and i get a warning:
>
> Warning: Group "System does not exist.
> Warning: Group Tools" does not exist.
>
> I tried single quotes and escaping the quotes, but that didn't work
> either.
>
> i noticed this after adding the groupupdate command to the
> /etc/yum/yum-daily.yum file.  I have a site specific group that I use to
> keep clients updated.

Yah - the cmd module's parseline() method doesn't seem to have anyway to
escape characters so it just breaks up each argument on spaces. We
either figure out something new with parseline() or implement something
else to break up the args in the line. I guess we could pass them to
optparser.

-sv