[Yum] FC4 local repository problem - fixed

OK - I feel like a bit of a fool now... but for some reason the
repodata directory in the updates/4/i386 directory of the repository
was absent and not being picked up by the wget script.

I've ftp'd it in by hand, and will check to see if it does now get
updated automatically, but the update does now work properly.

Can anyone let me know if the repodata contents should ever change?
(I was under the impression that they should remain the same if the
repo directory structure remains the same).

Cheers,

Tim