[Yum] Transparent proxies are killing me

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 02:33:18PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > Please please tell me Seth that I'm missing the magic yum.conf
> > option that I can set to get yum to do the same thing that wget does
> > with the "--cache=off" option!!
>
> yum in cvs-HEAD has an option to disable caches.

Ok, good to know.  In the mean time, we may have to go with ftp or
https.  Are transparent proxies that handle ftp known to break anything?
I know it is a loaded question... but for instance byte-ranged
requests... are there potential problems over ftp?  Also, is https
support good in yum 2.2.x ?

Thanks,

--
Joshua Jensen