[Yum] Corrupt RPM database

On 7/5/05, dev caribwave <caribwave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hope one of you can help!

While it's possible someone here can help, this isn't exactly an
on-topic question. I can't find a single mention of yum anywhere in
your email. Also, Redhat 9 has been EOL'd for quite some time, and has
a few issues that may be at the heart of your problem. I'd recommend
upgrading to a newer distro unless there's some higher power forcing
you to stay with redhat 9.

All that aside, did you upgrade any system packages like glibc or
build anything from source and install it?  DId you use CPAN to update
perl, anything like that?

--
Jim Perrin