[Yum] set up a little yum repository

Hello,

I would like to setup a little yum repository on a box I'm just a user
on. I dont have the root rights to modify no config files, but the anon
FTP server just serv from a subdir of my $HOME.

What is the basic architecture of y um repo? It's just to host 3 or 4
personnal RPMs, and the box is a slackware one, so that I need to create
the stuff manually. I'm looking for something like this
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/repository-howto/repository-howto.html
_but_ for yum.

Thank you.

--