[Yum] yum-utils 0.2

Hey Everyone,
 I'm pleased to be able to announce the availability of yum-utils. This
is a set of scripts that are useful to people working with yum as a repo
provider or a end user.

-- Description of the utilities --

package-cleanup:
Check for unneeded packages and dependency problems in the system.

repoclosure:
Check for dependency problems in repositories.

repomanage:
Look up oldest or newest packages in a directory. Can be used for
cleaning
up repositories for example.

repoquery:
Query packages and groups in repositories similarly to rpmquery.

repo-rss:
Generate RSS feed from repositories.

yum-builddep:
Install build dependencies of source RPMS.

yumdownloader:
Download packages (and optionally their dependencies) to arbitrary
directories without installing them.

-- Authors --

Various people have made a contribution to this collection:

- Gijs Hollestelle
Maintainer of yum-utils, author of yumdownloader and package-cleanup

- Seth Vidal
Maintainer of yum, author of repoclosure, repomanage and repo-rss

- Panu Matilainen
Author of repoquery, yum-builddep

- Sean Dilda
Author of the update on boot init scripts

You can find a srpm and tarball here:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/yum-utils/

We're just getting started on these tools so you may encounter a few
bugs but I think they look really great so far.

Thanks to everyone who wrote these tools and make them quite wonderful.

for the most part you'll need yum 2.2.1 or yum 2.3.2 or higher to use
them.

-sv