[Yum] regarding the yum set-up

thanks ,actually i had this main (global config line) already in my
yum.conf file.i guess i missed writing it in my mail.
now today when i run this command yum -y update , i got this :

Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
retrygrab() failed for:
  http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-1/headers/header.info
  Executing failover method
failover: out of servers to try
Error getting file
http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-1/headers/header.info
[Errno 7] HTTP Error (CannotSendRequest):

i have checked the versions of python - 2.3.3-2 and yum .
Thanks and Reagrds,
Pragati

--
Regards,