[Yum] inter-dependancy hell!

Hi Gijs,
Thanks, this may be the cause of my wows.  I've been using yumex, with
the rawhide repo disabled - when I went to yum because of yumex
splitting "Development Tools" into "Development /&/ Tools" I didn't
think to comment out rawhide in yum.config...

Since then I've installed the packages individually (again via yumex -
so no rawhide confusion) after comparing --grouplist with what I had
installed.  I'll see how yum behaves on an update of "Development Tools"
with rawhide commented out...

Thanks again.
Regards,
Morgan.