[Yum] Re: more chickens - but which egg?

Axel Thimm wrote:
> There is/was nothing broken at ATrpms. Being trigger-happy doesn't
> make you look smart.

Uh, I wasn't making a comment about you, so please refrain from
making comments about me--we aren't pals enough for such things. I
was saying that when it's impossible for yum to figure out
dependency issues (a situation commonly arising from broken
repositories, of which there are plenty, especially when mixed and
matched), trying to program in some fuzzy logic to acommodate for
configuration and/or repository error will result in fuzzy systems.

--icon