Update RPM files (was Re: [Yum] yum output)

Although repomanage.py looks like it can help me out a
bit that's not really what I'm after.

We have a dir of RPMS that come from 3 different reps
(so far) that I want to keep updated.  If I use
repomanage.py I have to maintain local mirrors of all
three repos, which I don't want to do.

Want to go out to the 3 repos and --download-only
(grin) updates for the individual files.

Is there a way to somehow dissable dependancy checks
and try to update a single file with yum?  Man it's
late, that sounds sick!

Earl

http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/misc/repomanage.py

> -sv