[Yum] Yum crashes when using the DAG repository

For some reason everytime I try to use the DAG  repository yum crashes
like below.  If I comment out the DAG portion of my yum.conf
everything works great.  This seems to be from the update portion of
the call because it doesn't even get to the point of searching for the
rpms.  I am running FC2 on the x86_64 architecture.  I don't know
python so I haven't attemped to debug the issue from the code side.
Any ideas?

Server: Fedora Linux 2 - x86_64 - core
Server: Dag RPM Repository for Fedora Core
Server: Fedora Linux 2 - x86_64 - updates
Finding updated packages
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 30, in ?
    yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/usr/share/yum/yummain.py", line 249, in main
    (uplist, newlist, nulist) =
clientStuff.getupdatedhdrlist(HeaderInfo, rpmDBInfo)
  File "/usr/share/yum/clientStuff.py", line 447, in getupdatedhdrlist
    rpmarchs = bestversion(rpmnevral, name)
  File "/usr/share/yum/clientStuff.py", line 495, in bestversion
    currentarch = archs[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

Thanks,
Eric