[Yum] yum-arch not creating header directories

Hi All,

I'm new to the list and have been searching for an answer to the
following question, hopefully someone else has encountered this.

I've created a local mirror of FC2 updates for i386 in the directory
/srv/install/Patches/Fedora/2/i386.  I then removed the headers
directory and attempted to run yum-arch on the directory with this
command: yum-arch -dvvz /srv/install/Patches/Fedora/2/i386. yum-arch
seemed to go happily about it's business of determining dependencies and
such but it doesn't create the headers directory.

I had previously run the same command on the RPMS directory copied from
the FC2 CD's and this worked without issue. Can someone provide insight
into what is going wrong here?

TIA,
Harry