[Yum] YUM to include changelog

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 09:06 +0800, Timothy Webster wrote:
> Basically I am not ready to use redhat until these are INCLUDED!!!

Why do you think that jumping up and down and stamping your feet here is
going to make Seth (or anyone else) immediately drop everything he is
doing and code your specific requirement?

If you need a feature then you have all the code before you, and you can
implement it yourself.  If you believe a feature is a show stopper for
your using a particular package then you can try asking nicely[*] -
although if you want Red Hat to have this feature and its a show stopper
to them generating cash then you might do considerably better to report
it as a bug into their systems rather than griping at people on a list
which is not owned by and not specifically for Red Hat.

However throwing your toys out of your pram [probably an expression
which does not cross the Atlantic well] in a public forum is not a good
way of making friends and influencing features.  I have managed to
respond in a manner which is more than 2 words of which the second is
"off".

[*] Asking nicely could involve offering some form of payment for
features.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]