[Yum] yum 2.0.8

hi folks,
 bugfix release on yum 2.0.X.

2.0.8 fixes:

	arch updates and simple errorlog typo

	add extra archs into x86_64 (i586 and i486)

	add makefiles patches to correctly interpret configure's
        sysconfdir option patch sent by Josh Nichols

	fixed bad date format in yum.log file - now matches syslog
        standard fixed poor obsolete look up for versioned obsoletes

	fix caos bug 591 and Fedora Core bug 111022 - gpg check fails on
	correctly signed package, with right key installed in CZ locale.

	post depresolve check for number of actions to perform.
	If nothing, then exit.

	update spec file to own /usr/share/yum ci changelog from 2.0.7
	(whoops)

noarch.rpm - built on fc2:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0.8-1.noarch.rpm

src.rpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0.8-1.src.rpm

tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0.8.tar.gz

let me know what I broke, but I think the changes here are pretty
innocuous.

thanks,
-sv