[Yum] Dependancie problem installing package with yum.

Hello,

Hope this is the right place for this question, but please let me know
if its not.

I'm trying to install rt via yum.  I've followed the directions here:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RPMInstall

Basically it said to add this to my yum.conf:

--- cut here ---
[xtra-rt]
name=eXtra packages, updates and rt itself
baseurl=http://campus.fct.unl.pt/paulomatos/rt/repository
--- end here ---

... and then run this:
yum install rt rt-mail-dispatcher

So, the first few times I ran it, I got messages telling me that various
perl modules that I needed were not installed, and one by one I grabbed
them from cpan.org and installed them.

Well, there is one called Mail::SpamAssassin that it wanted, that I have
installed, that I have verified in perl is already installed and seems
to be accessable.  However, this is what yum gives me:

[root@notphilo emily]# yum install rt rt-mail-dispatcher
Server: eXtra packages, updates and rt itself
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
......Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package rt needs perl(Mail::SpamAssassin), this is not available.
[root@notphilo emily]#

Grr! So, I know its there, but yum isn't picking up on that I guess.  Is
there some way for me to tell it to ignore dependancies, or get around
this somehow..?

Thanks for any info!

-- Emily