[Yum] One problem solved, another cropped up

Hi folks:

Well as I thought, I managed to make a big mistake, and screwed up
Yum's config file. Any ideas on how to get it back to the normal way?
I tried to download and install a version of Yum, but I couldn't get
the most current apprently. Keeps saying that the one I'm trying to
install is older than the installed version.

Also, thanks to Kimmo Koivisto's help, I think I figured one possible
solution (which is why I goofed), I think it needs to look at other
repositories, instead of just one or two installed. I tried 'yummy'
but it only works for Fedora Core 1. So anyone know how to make it
check other repositories, and where there is lists of current,
updated repositories?
--
Kevin C. Redden
E-mail1: kcredden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To protect you from an inadvertently attached
virus, I've listed the attachments
I added to this e-mail. If there is a change
Please call or e-mail me, and do not open
any attachment.

Disclaimers:
* ALL MAIL IS AUTOMATICALLY SCANNED BY NORTONS
ANTIVIRUS, UPDATED EVERYDAY. But this is no
guaranteeof safety. I cannot be held responsible.

* Be sure to note our extension below. Outlook express
may NOT show the true extension.

File #1:
Size:
File extension