[Yum] About the log level and information messages

seth vidal a ?crit :
>>I just find Yum very to chatty in debuglevel 2.
>

> I ran a 'yum search yum' and counted the lines of output.
>
> with 3 repositories the lines of output is 13.
>
> That's it. How is that very chatty?

I mean, generally, yum is verbose.
'yum search yum' returned only one result in fact, and for me, 13 lines
for only one result, is very too much.
For example,

# yum -d 1 update
No Packages Available for Update

That is ok. One line to say there are no updates is ok.
But this is not :

# yum -d 2 update
Server: Fedora Core 1 - Base Os
Server: Fedora Core 1 - Stable Extras
Server: Livna packages - Stable
Server: Fedora Core 1 - Base Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
No Packages Available for Update
No actions to take

It seems we don't see the problem with the same point of view.
That's a pity, but you're the projet developper, you decide what you
want to do with your project :)

Aur?lien