[Yum] http 404

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 10:19:58PM -0500, Tom Sorensen wrote:
> Why on the YD list, the problem is with the yum url which is not
> administered by or part of the YD software?

"the yum url" is a phrase with no real meaning.  Yum is just a program
which fetches stuff and installs it.  We don't choose the urls.  If
there was a url there when you installed it, the YDL people put it
there.  If it doesn't work, you need to talk to them.

If someone sends you a link and mozilla gives you a 404, you don't ask
how to find the content on a mozilla mailing list.  It's the same
thing here.  I hope this helps, and I hope the YDL people can help you
more :)

					-Michael