[Yum] need a good comparison between yum and rh, current, nrh

Ah, thanks!
I remember reading about this somewhere in the mailing archives.
So yumgroups.xml would just be placed in the same directory as the rpms
or in the header directory?
Cool, thanks!
That helps out a lot.
That makes it really easy for me to make a webpage on the server which can
add rpms to the "required" category.

We basically have patches that get delivered to computers.
The whole process needs to be automated.
This solves a key problem.

I will search through the mailing archives about yumgroups.

Thanks!
Mark