[Yum] are there any yum repositories for Redhat Enterprise Workstation?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Van Loggins wrote:

> I am wondering because I just bought the "pink tie" 10 disk set which
is RH Enterpise Workstation with all of the logo's, etc. changed. I am hoping there are some yum repositories for it, so I can keep it patched and updated.

you can either look at CentOS :- http://mirror.centos.org/ where there are
compatible yum repos

build6/updates in particular contains all latest rhel update rpms rebuilt

or try http://www.party-updates.net/ which also offer yum repos for rhel.

Although there may be oddities with the way that pink-tie has been
produced that cause problems - there shouldnt be any ...

Lance

--
uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.