[Yum] are there any yum repositories for Redhat Enterprise Workstation?

I am wondering because I just bought the "pink tie" 10 disk set which is RH Enterpise Workstation with all of the logo's, etc. changed. I am hoping there are some yum repositories for it, so I can keep it patched and updated.

--
Van Loggins        vloggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept