[Yum] yum daily 2.0.X branch - "I broke my promise"

OK, tested it out by doing a few updates and everything seems to work
(so far).

The hdlist is great - makes me very excited for the new metadata format
(well, I was excited already, but now I'm more excited).

On my machine downloading from a local repository (100 Mb/sec), running
yum update for the first time took about 40 seconds to download all the
headers when using the local hdlist.  I then hit ctrl-c before it
updated anything, deleted all the headers and ran yum update again, this
time without using the local hdlist.  The time it took to download the
headers went up to 140 seconds.  This is quite an improvment - and I
imagine it would be even more dramatic over a slower network connection.

By the way, in the above runs yum was only looking at two repos:
base-fedora and fedora updates.

-Jeff