[Yum] yum daily 2.0.X branch - "I broke my promise"

Hi Seth, don't worry, we won't hold it against you.

These changes all look exciting.  I'm curious about the hdlist
hack/change.  When is it that the hdlist files get put there?  ie. if I
am running yum in the %post section of a kickstart install, will it be
able to access them?  I assume that this change means that the headers
will *never* need to be downloaded from the RH base repository - only
from the updates & whatever other repos.  Is that correct?

Thanks,
Jeff