[Yum] YUM timing out trying to get updates from Fedora mirrors

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 00:34, seth vidal wrote:
> There is one in urlgrabber.py and one in keepalive.py in 2.0.X.
>
> I wonder if that's still true in the new urlgrabber.
> /me looks at michael and ryan.

I haven't modified any exception handling functionality intentionally so
I would say it's still true. This is something we can take a look at
though. Give me a second.. Okay, added to the TODO list.

> I must admit it'd be a handy  feature to allow the get to be aborted to
> go on to the next mirror in your list, if possible.

Michael was planning on looking into implementing MirrorGroups first
thing if I remember correctly. I'm sure he could work this in as he's
coding if he's thinking about it.

- Ryan