[Yum] YUM timing out trying to get updates from Fedora mirrors

> I get the same effect oftentimes. Sometimes yum stops, other times
> it seems to go on with the next mirror.
> Makes me wonder.

That really surprises me. I can't think of a reason why a ctrl-c
shouldn't exit out of the program at that point instead of just catching
up the urlgrab.

You know, I bet it's a global except: that's catching the keyboard
interruption first.

There is one in urlgrabber.py and one in keepalive.py in 2.0.X.

I wonder if that's still true in the new urlgrabber.
/me looks at michael and ryan.

I must admit it'd be a handy  feature to allow the get to be aborted to
go on to the next mirror in your list, if possible.

-sv