[Yum] Trouble resolving a conflict during Yum update

Hello all,
	I am having a problem trying to find information about how one would
go about resolving conflicts between packages on a RH9 workstation.  When I
get down to the end of the update attempt I get this...

Resolving dependencies
.conflict between xmms and arts
conflict between ispell and aspell

I really have no idea what to do.  I have been all over the web but can't
seem to find any reference to resovling conflicts.  I have never forced an
rpm install nor have I had any previous failures with yum.

Please help, and thank you,

Chris Pine
Senior CDU Technician
WR Systems