[Yum] How not to mix packages from different repositories

Hi all

I have a question that seems common to me, but I searched around and did not
find an answer.
I use yum on Fedora, currently Core 3. I produce some packages that merely
extend the functionality of Fedora's ones.
For example, Fedora has the squid-2.5.STABLE6-3 package; I compiled it with
some patches and some modifications and created squid-2.5.STABLE6-3.lux.1 .
Now, I would like that if for example Fedora issues squid-2.5.STABLE6-4, yum
update do not update my version with it: this would break my services since
Fedora's package has not got the functionalities I added.
Maybe this could be done comparing the signer's key ID in the installed and
updated packages. Is there a way to accomplish this, or maybe this feature
coould be added in the future? I only know a little of C, but nothing about
python.

Thank you
Lux