[Yum] "include" option in yum.conf?

Seth,

I realize you're probably up to your a** in alligators with 2.0 stuff, and
I apologize if this floated by on the list and I missed it.

Is it possible (via any currently undocumented feature :-) or could a
future release please make it possible to have an "include" option within
each server configuration block in yum.conf?  This would be the opposite
logic of "exclude" of course.

Now that there are tons of repositories popping up, this would facilitating
picking up only a few packages from a particular repository without
committing to all the packages there and without having to do a bunch of
rsyncing of packages to one's own custom repository.

Regards,
David Golden