[Yum] where to put yumgroups.xml

Hi,

I now would have need for the functionality of providing RPMs in gropus
for which yum offers the `yum groupinstall <groupname>` functionality...
There is no much documentation for it, so my question is that where
should the yumgroups.xml file reside? It is on the server side, yes?
Do the clients always look for it or do I need to do some magic with
yum-arch to enable grouping?

Regards,
--
Peter Peltonen <peter.peltonen@xxxxxx>