[Yum] Yum and RH AS 2.1

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 18:23, seth vidal wrote:

> If anyone wants to do backport patching of a very few, specific bug-ish
> patches to 1.0.X email me, I can probably point you at what needs to
> happen and why, pretty easily.

I've already finished a backport if my downloadonly patch.

I've been also working on the installroot option and It's *almost* working.
With this second patch I still have a problem: when I install a package with
installroot, everything seems to work, but rpm doesn't correctly create the
rpm indexes.
It seems to update the Packages database, and I can fix the indexes with rpm
--root=/my/root --rebuilddb.

If you can point me where I can trace the problem, I'll send a patch ASAP...

Salu2!
--
Miguel Armas <kuko@xxxxxxxxxxx>