[Yum] suse?

I'm hoping to find 9 in stores this weekend.  Release is set for today.
   I don't know why, but I'm drawn to SuSE.  I always have been- though
I've never spent a lot of time with linux.

I guess my first real dive into linux will be testing yum with SuSE 9.
:)  I think I'm in over my head...  but, that's normally what happens
when you dive I guess.

I'd *really* like to see yum work with SuSE.  Piero, I can use all the
help I can get.  :)

-Rhett