[Yum] yum HOWTO draft

Somewhat along these lines, I think that now that now that yum is included
in Fedora, we're going to see a lot more everyday users - not just us
'leet' sysadmins.  So... coming from a guy who has only glanced over the
HOWTO (liked what I read) - maybe it should be tailored for, or have a
section for 'normal' people (not to say that we aren't !)

Did that inane rambling make any sense?

e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary