[Yum] Re: RawHide upgrade ...

>>    I have seen users upgrading to Rawhide using yum.  I tried
>> this on a test box, and upgraded a select rpms ( If a list is
>> required, I can email that ).
>>
>>    I saw that a few compat rpm were installed ( think Rawhide
>> upgraded db4 ), one of them been compat-db-4.  After which,
>> yum would not work, it keep complaining, giving a whole lot of
>> include errors ( I am sorry, I don't have them on hand ).
>>
>>    Has anyone had this problem or have any idea how to get
>> around this problem.
>>

> Try to read this:
> http://www.rpm.org/hintskinks/repairdb/

	No, not db corruption, python errors ... I had only upgradea
a select number of packages, because it takes two days update about
40 packages about 61MB big.

	Anyway, I have started a complete upgrade, think I am at about
50% of packages ...

	A question, is there a way to give ftp mirrors of the packages?
The reason I ask, I have a close mirror of Rawhide, but they don't have
the header files.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. Like the idea of removable media ... And Love OSS ... let the gNome out in me ..