[Yum] RawHide upgrade ...

Greetings ...

    I have seen users upgrading to Rawhide using yum.  I tried
this on a test box, and upgraded a select rpms ( If a list is
required, I can email that ).

    I saw that a few compat rpm were installed ( think Rawhide
upgraded db4 ), one of them been compat-db-4.  After which,
yum would not work, it keep complaining, giving a whole lot of
include errors ( I am sorry, I don't have them on hand ).

    Has anyone had this problem or have any idea how to get
around this problem.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee