[Yum] question on yum

	Hi there, I just installed yum on my dual processor machine
running Redhat 7.2 and, when I ran the yum update I got the following
error...

[root@amsll1 gcarosi]# yum update
Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 7.2 base
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 7.2 updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.conflict between kernel-BOOT and bcm5820
conflict between kernel-smp and bcm5820
conflict between kernel and bcm5820

I'm a little confused about what these conflict messages mean and how to
correct them. Forgive me if this is a simple question but I'm a fairly
casual Linux user so any advice/explaination would be appreciated. Thanks
a lot.

					-Gianpaolo