[Yum] yum admin question

Thanks for following up. Yes, we decided to point our clients at
our local repository servers only and have our servers download updates
from remote sites. We think that will help us better manage our
clients and resolve problems that may arise.

thanks again,
John Uhlig.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, seth vidal msg: