[Yum] Basic auth fails in 1.97, works in previous versions

> So, I have access to conf.serveruser[serverid] within urlgrabber?
> Forgive my ignorance, but I don't see it coming in anywhere, or being
> used anywhere.  This is where my confusion comes from I think.

no - you have access to conf.serveruser[serverid] from anywhere where
urlgrabber.retrygrab() is called - so you pass it in there.

Not inside urlgrabber.

> Ok, so am I missing where this is being used in urlgrabber?  As far as I
> can tell, everything that urlgrab uses comes in with the function
> arguments--and the server config information isn't among them.

right  - that's the whole point - you make them default to None unless
filled in and ignored if they are none.

-sv