[Yum] feature request

hi,
I feature which I miss a long time from rpm would be useful and IMHO
easy to add to yum. eg when I looking for which package related to a
given "subject" ie. would like to search in the descriprion or in the
file list. to give a concrate example:
- when I see that some program require libxyz.so.4, then I use to do
   in the rpm dir:
   rpm -qpil *.rpm|less
   then /libxyz.so.4 to find the file
   then go up a bit to find which package contains that file.
   since yum knows the filelist it would be very useful:
   yum search libxyz.so.4
   gives a package name
- when I looking for irda related packages I search in the description
   rpm -qpi *.rpm|less
   then /irda
   yum search irda
   would be very useful.