[Yum] new patches

Hi everyone,
 I recently checked in some new patches to 1.0 and 2.0 in cvs.

They should be on the public cvs server by now.

they fix some typos, some dumbassness on my part and they include a
sanitychecking loop in the dependency resolution. So if the dep
resolution stays unresolved with the same dependencies needed for more
than 3 cycles then it exits with the error that it can't resolve or
figure out certain dependencies.

it's better than an infinite loop and in certain edge cases might be the
only way out short of more drastic user interaction - this is
specifically useful for people who have used --force --nodeps to rpm or
if you broke an rpm -Uvh half way through, b/c in certain of those cases
yum might not be able to clean up the damage.

I've got the people who have seen these errors to test them and as soon
as I get an ok on them I'll make some new daily releases with these
fixes in place.

Thanks
-sv