[Yum] Re: Check conflicts; multiple archs

> > > The conflicting errors puzzle me. How can glibc conflict with glibc-common?
> > > And docbook-dtds conflicts with openjade only if openjade!=1.3.1.
> >
> > Which distro ver is this? I just ran a yum-arch -l -c -vv on phoebe+some
> > rawhide and I don't get this problem.
>
> plain Red Hat 8.0 without updates.

Found it - I was initializing the rpmdb using
ts = rpm.TransactionSet('')

- I thought that would give me a blank db - but it assumes the default
path. So I really need to put something simple like:

ts = rpm.TransactionSet('./')

it doesn't try to write anything there but it needs a place to check if
it can write.

so thanks for catching this Bug.

I'll check in the changes shortly.

If all goes well I'll have some time this weekend to spend on yum.

-sv