[Yum] graphical yum

As to the 'user vs root' apps.
If you want this behavior, then compile the graphical yum so it will
only take a url as the conf location.  Or just compile the url into it.
That url naturally being under the control of wiser, more experienced admins.

Some nice ideas here.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE                                jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rossberry.com