[Yum] yum, 7.3 question

Hi Seth,
we have done our needed functionality in a python script named preyum.py

usage: preyum [-i] [-m mailaddress] file
 i - install packages listed in file but not currently installed
 m - mail installed packages not in file to address
     without this option the names are written to stderr

It does a yum list installed and then some kind of diff to get the
packages needed installing. Ok - this is what we need at the moment.
Thank you for your answer.

--
	~Guenther Fischer