[Yum] yum, 7.3 question

Hi Seth,
my sysadmins use now yum for system administration (updates) and also
autorpm. Yum handles especially some cases where autorpm din't fit.

They would like it to use yum for the full job but there are some
questions:

- There is a packagelist file for hosts or hostgroups. If a new package is
  needed, this file is changend and the rest will be done automatically.

- How we can do this with yum? We try
  LIST=`cat <packagelist>`
  yum install $LIST

yum stops after the first package with ... is installed and is the latest
version, but there could be a package not installed later in this list. Is
there an option to handle the full list, so it can found the packages
which need realy instalation? Could we have an option like
yum -f <pkglist> install
and/or
yum -l install $LIST  # or # yum -l -f <pkglist> install
to say "try the hole list to install"
or is ther another/better way to handle such behavior?

--
	~Guenther Fischer