[Yum] clean all traceback

> I believe so.  Something so that it tests to see if the header is bad, and if
> it is, it remove it and tries (at least once, maybe more) to get the header again.

ok this is in the newest daily. test it out.

> I don't really know about what sort of tests to do.
> I do know that checking to see if the header.info file is 0 is not a good
> test.  We have several 'mini-repositories', and many of them don't have
> anything in them, so we have blank header.info files.  But if I am thinking
> correctly, there shouldn't be a header file that is 0.

hmmm. If a repositories has no files is it really a repository?
<shrug>
Shouldn't be too hard to read one line see if it has meaning and do
stuff about it.

I'll look at the header.info grab again - see what trick I can come up
with to check them.

Probably nothing difficult.

Though, a zero length header would be a surprise - maybe an errorlog at
level 1 then ignore that repository?

-sv