[Yum] clean all traceback

Sorry for the delay.

seth vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 17:40, Troy Dawson wrote:
>
>>Three cheers for Seth !!!
>>Yes!!
>>Hip Hip Horray
>>and
>>Alright!!!
>>
>>Yes, that fixed it.  Thank you.
>

> important to "fixed it" is that yum clean all still works as expected,
> right?

I double checked, and yes.  It not only doesn't try to delete them twice, but
it does actually delete the ones that need to be deleted.
I tested yesterday with yum patched by hand.  I tested today with the daily
that you put up.  Both work properly.

> I put a daily up with that change in place - I think I'll do some other
> traceback catches on 0.9.X then go work on the rpm_4_2 branch.
>
> just to be sure I'm on the right page:
>
> more checking headers
> more sane exceptions for bad headers
>
> right?

I believe so.  Something so that it tests to see if the header is bad, and if
it is, it remove it and tries (at least once, maybe more) to get the header again.

I don't really know about what sort of tests to do.
I do know that checking to see if the header.info file is 0 is not a good
test.  We have several 'mini-repositories', and many of them don't have
anything in them, so we have blank header.info files.  But if I am thinking
correctly, there shouldn't be a header file that is 0.

Troy
Troy Dawson  dawson@xxxxxxxx  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/OSS  CSI Group