[Yum] Mandrake 9.2 repository

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:24:33 -0500
David Relson <relson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> At present, my yum.conf uses usc.edu for both the "base" and "updates"
> repository for Mandrake 9.2.  urpmi knows of at least one package that
> yum doesn't.  I assume this means the yum repository is out of date.
> Is there anything I can do to expand yum's knowledge of what's
> available for Mandrake 9.2?
>
> David
>
> P.S. Here's my evidence:

I hate answering my own posts, but I found the flaw in my yum.conf file.
 I didn't have a "contrib" section.

Having added:

   [contrib]
   name=Mandrake $releasever contribs

baseurl=http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/yum-repository/mandrake/$releasever/
contrib/i586/

yum is now happily downloading another 3600 headers, one of which is for
bogofilter.

Now, I'm a happy camper.