[Yum] Retrieving packages from Red Hat Network

You could go through a caching web proxy.
If you have enough systems to warrant it, you can purchase the RHN to
run locally (though I can't remember what this product is called, or how
much it costs).

Generally, however, unless bandwidth on your end is a limiting factor,
using up2date on each server is recommended, as there's a whole lot more
that you can do with RHN than keep your servers up to date.

Joseph