[Yum] repository generation

When combined with a way to configure that you want to lock-down or
partially specify some parts of the

	repo-name-epoch-ver-rel.arch.hdr

(as Carwyn proposed in the thread "Not quite an idea", or as we've
been discussing in the thread "more thoughts on yum.conf and
packages/repositories") this could be very useful.

Note, Carwyn's proposal doesn't allow for specifying the repo
(though it obviously could), and the "more thoughts" thread is
sounding kinda half-baked the more I think about it.  However,
putting the two together, along with the idea in the message to
which this is a reply, might make something useful.

Rick