[Yum] Traceback with "yum grouplist"

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 16:41, csieh wrote:
> Seth,
>
> Yes I know that it is in it's infancy, I am just very glad that the
> feature exists.  Many times users forget to install things and then want
> to do it later.  Just painful for things with lots of packages.  Now it
> will be a piece of cake.  Just trying to help test it.

I appreciate the help - I just didn't want you to get discouraged if
it's not perfect the first time out :)

keep the errors coming. (I'm sure you will ;)

> I found that if I put in just
>
> <comps>
> </comps>
>
> in yumgroups.xml in the "other" 2 repositories then it does not traceback.
> So this is a good workaround for now.

that's odd odd odd - I'll look back and see if I can create the same
problem.

Thanks.

> I was able to "yum groupinstall "Development Tools"" with no problem.
> There are alot of rpms in "Development Tools".

That's cool - the plan is to make it so you can add to those groups from
the other repos in an incremental fashion.

the groups stuff could be very cool.

-sv