[Yum] Traceback with "yum grouplist"

Seth,

Yes I know that it is in it's infancy, I am just very glad that the
feature exists.  Many times users forget to install things and then want
to do it later.  Just painful for things with lots of packages.  Now it
will be a piece of cake.  Just trying to help test it.

I found that if I put in just

<comps>
</comps>

in yumgroups.xml in the "other" 2 repositories then it does not traceback.
So this is a good workaround for now.
I was able to "yum groupinstall "Development Tools"" with no problem.
There are alot of rpms in "Development Tools".

-connie sieh